Wedding Ring Workshops
Wedding Ring Workshop - £360.00
PreWorkshop Consultation - Free of Charge
Join us in our bright, fully equipped silversmithing studio to make both of one of your wedding rings. The workshop fee is per couple for the day. and includes the following…
- PreWorkshop Consultation - during the consultation, which should take place at least two months prior to the workshop, we will discuss the design of your ring or rings. We will cover ring size, metal, profile, shape, additional options and any other special requirements.
- Workshop Day - the workshop session will run 10-4pm (including lunch)
- Workshop Tools & Equipment - you will have the use of the entire workshop and will be shown, by detailed demonstration, how to use the tools and equipment you will need to make your ring.
- One to One Tuition - you will have the dedicated time of our in-house jewellery tutor and maker so lots of one to one tuition and support throughout the day.
- Practice Silver Ring - to familiarise you with the making process you will make a silver ring along side your wedding ring as a practice piece. This will be yours to take with you after the workshop.
- Photos - we can take photos of you throughout the day and even mini videos if you wish.
- Refreshments & Lunch - we will provide refreshments throughout the day and can help you order lunch from our local businesses. You may prefer to bring lunch with you and have full use of our simple kitchen facilities.
Materials are NOT included in the workshop fee (apart from your practice ring) and will be quoted after the preworkshop consultation. This will be an estimate due to fluctuating metal prices. An actual cost will be given on ordering.
Book a PreWorkshop Consultation, at no charge, to discuss your requirements and to find out more. We will first make contact via email to answer any questions you may have. We can then look at dates for the consultation if you would like to proceed.