Private Workshops - Starting From £50.00 per hour
Join us in our bright, fully equipped silversmithing, metal clay or beading studio studio to make something on a one to one basis or as a group with family and friends. The workshop fee is calculated with how many people are in the group, and by the hour.
The fee includes the following…
- PreWorkshop Planning - discuss with us your requirements so we can plan the perfect project for your group.
- Workshop Tools & Equipment - you will have private use of the workshop and will be shown, by detailed demonstration, how to use the tools and equipment you will need to make your project.
- One to One Tuition - you will have the dedicated time of our in-house jewellery tutor and maker so lots of one to one tuition and support throughout the day.
- Practice Materials (if needed)
- Photos - we can take photos of you throughout the day and even mini videos if you wish.
- Tea / Coffee or soft drinks on arrival
Materials are NOT included in the workshop fee and are payable on the day.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find a suitable date and discuss your requirements.